Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh no!

So when this is published it will be 2 days from when I blogged last. I know that goes against my resolution for January, but I think it still counts since I havent slept yet. :)

I go back tomorrow. I'm excited, yet scared kind of. I miss my friends and the independence. I thrived at college. I'm just scared that the anxiety will get in the way of my classes. What if I get an episode and have to walk out during class? Ugggghhhh.

On a good note, I havent had one in about a week. So yay for me! *clapclap*

I saw the Green Hornet today. My parents didnt like it much, but I think that was just because of the swearing. I thought it was dec. Not at the top of my list but I wouldnt turn anyone down from seeing it. I actually like Seth Rogan for the most part. He just has this I-dont-give-a-shit attitude that I think is funny. Maybe thats weird.

Another weird thing? I find Daniel Tosh's assholeness quite appealing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment